ERAC acknowledges one exempt staff member and one non-exempt staff member at the Annual Lehigh Faculty and Staff Appreciation Dinner held in the spring. These awards are presented at the dinner and recipients receive both a cash award along with a plaque recognizing their achievements. Recipients are staff members, nominated by their peers, and who have contributed significantly to the improvement of the University by:
1. Continuously improving the work environment;
2. Possessing extraordinary leadership qualities;
3. Demonstrating Lehigh's Core Values; and
4. Works for Lehigh within the community to create a positive impact for the University.
- Nominees may not be past recipients or current ERAC members: Past Winners
- And a minimum of three years of service is required.
Questions concerning the ERAC Distinguished Service Award may be directed to ERAC firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to nominate colleagues and you may nominate more than one person.
Nominations for 2016 will be accepted through: Monday, April 10, 2017